Solo ads: Is capturing prospect email ethical? Practical?

Instead of taking the prospect to my presell, is it ethical to have them first opt-in to a list, perhaps with a lead magnet, and capture their email address? Or is that considered the solo ad seller’s proprietary interest?

2 Likes

Hi @kdom. You can definitely add an opt-in form to your presell page, that should not be a problem with the solo ad sellers.
This is actually being practiced by some.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I have some other training that taught me that driving solo ad traffic directly to a sales page doesn’t convert well, and costs me list building.

2 Likes

Awesome! I hope to see you more here on our forum. :slight_smile:

Hi Lizette.
Making an Opt-in page or Squeeze page was not taught in our SAS course.
How can I learn it?
Thank you

1 Like

Hi there, @ratsimbano. I believe I have answered your question in the email you sent.

but I’ll post the answer here for everyone’s reference as well.

The opt-in form usage is not mandatory and it counts as an advanced tool in the marketing world.

That is why we conducted special training webinars and series focusing on this topic among others, to supplement the course and provide additional information to you as a valued member with no additional costs.

You can check the webinars for autoresponder, adding opt-in forms and email list here.

You can also check​ this article on how to create your email list and opt-in page with Clickfunnels for additional information.

And if you are using the SASPanel, you can check this article for your reference.