Solo AD Campaoign Feedback

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to get some feedback on my $43 per 100 people on udimi campaign specializing on bizopps email list. I used a high gravity bizopp clickbank offer.

The seller suggested a follow up email and also waiting for more days extra for potential sales.

Are these suggestions common?

Hi havent found anyone on udimi that sells non mobile clicks for $43 per 100 its usualy $10 minimum more than that

Hi Melanie,

I wanted to know if its common to send another email to the same list (follow up email) of potential ppl.

Interesting question i guess the sellers at udimi will have tracking to see who opend the email and clicks and whats to stop them sending a follow up email with there hoplink this time and they get credit for the sale see my other post Just Had A Very Interesting Conversation With Click bank

The people who click the hoplink, do you now have their emails?

Sending people a follow up email sequence seems right, if you have that information. Does the seller provide you with that information OR the seller will do this on your behalf if you send them the email sequence?

1 Like

The stats are good. But as @mikemakeitso mentioned, it might be a good idea to set up your opt-in page in there, so you can actually get those emails, retarget and sell to them again :slight_smile: