So I put up an ad on my own (Im still on Week 1)

That was underwhelming…
So I put up an ad on my own (Im still on Week 1). I used one of the buyers’s list to create a lookalike audience. I used a custom video (a clip from a JC interview) . I also did a bit of targeting choosing Affiliate Marketing AND Clickbank AND Engaged Shoppers. Budget of $25.00 a day. The result? 6 clicks in 24 hours for 7$… I am going to pause this and try something else.

Audience

Hey Victor. Trial and error is part of the game, testing is the most important part of affiliate marketing. Grow the green cut the red :slight_smile:

I suggest you take it easy and follow along the weeks, as well as participate in our webinars and new training sessions, to get on the right path!

1 Like

Yes… that;s why I did it. I want to to compare my untrained results vs my trained results. that was my first set of ads… but i was underwhelmed because i expected a lot more clicks. not necessarily sign ups… just clicks

As I’ve mentioned, you’d find more precise info about the best practice in the coming weeks! Also, you might want to try some other presell pages we offer, that are hot right now.