Signing up for google

I am posting here because Week 3 for me is all about Google ads. Everything in the training for search ads can’t be applied. When you go to sign up with google you are going through the process of running an ad. You can put in a description and headlines but it stops there. Then it is time for billing. I am going to attend the webinar on July 25th and ask about this before going any further with billing info. If I am doing something wrong please let me know. Thanks.

I am seeing the same. Any word on what to do?

I attended the webinar on Thursday and I was told there is a way to build from scratch but I could not find it. I am going to call google and tell them that I want to sign up and start a new campaign that I can fully setup. I let you know how that goes. Unfortunately that is a Monday through Friday thing.

Getting back to the google ads sign up process. I created a new gmail acct. Then I went to adsgoogle.com. Then I clicked at the bottom which says something like “experienced with google ads” which is a link. I was then able to go through everything in the training. Some of it looks slightly different but you will be able to follow everything in the Google Search Ads module within SAS. Hope this helps!

Hey Ryan!

Would you like to connect via phone for assistance?