Sharing Your Link on Social Media Question

Hey guys, you know how you can share your affiliate link on social media? I really want to do this in certain FB Groups I know that I am part of? How can I do this rather than posting in on my own timeline? Is there a way to do this because I know I can probably get a few conversions if I can. Any help, much appreciated.

Hi Alex,

When logged in you will see the following:

To activate the widget you will enter your Clickbank ID. Do not enter your Affiliate LINK.

If you see references to your ClickBank ID (as seen in the above screenshot), CBID, Affiliate ID, or Vendor ID, these terms refer to your account nickname.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

The login nickname you use should be entered into the field seen in the screenshot that says CLICKBANK ID. From there the widget automatically generates your affiliate link for you based on your clickbank id. Now you can simply click the social media platform you wish to post to and your link is auto created.

1 Like

Thank you Sabrina for your detailed response. I do appreciate it.

However I do know how to generate the affiliate link into Facebook using the software. The option will only allow me to post the affiliate link onto my timeline however and I don’t want to post it to my timeline as my friends and such are not going to be clicking on an offer like this.

What I do want to do is to post it directly to a Facebook group that I am part of that would definitely be interested in an offer like this and is also much larger than my own friends list. Is there a way to post the affiliate link directly onto one of the Facebook groups that I am part of? Again your help is much appreciated.