Sharing what I have done so far

John strongly recommended us to post what actions we take. So here’s what I did the first week:

Installed Clickbank on my personal website. (It is hosted by Hostgator. I hope Hostgator works, even though John recommended CoolHandle.)

Created two subpages on stefanloa.com/crestani and stefanloa.com/john.

Did a split test on Clickfunnels.

Added a few tracking codes in Clickfunnels.

Joined Udimi.com and bought 50 clicks from Stefan Lindbom for some 20-30 dollars.

Checked the stats of the clicks I bought.

• Joined Igor’s page, to later buy clicks from him.
  • Joined the SAS Inner Circle.
  • Called 1-on-1 coaching for the SAS course.
  • Listened obsessively to the CDs John mentioned under the “Confucius” link.

Questions:

1. Kevin Trudeau who created the CDs under the “Confucius” link is called a scam artist everywhere on Internet. And he was in jail for years. Yet his CDs seem really high quality. Who can I trust here?

2. What is the fastest way to join John’s latest ad campaigns, get his screen shots and apply them, to promote John? (That should be the fastest way to Internet success…)

Even though the internet is full of scam reviews etc, I’d say it’s still good information and it’s free… so, why not? :smiley:

To access John’s latest campaigns etc, join the Inner Circle :wink:

http://joinvcf.com/freetrial

Thanks Sabrina,
Good to see you around.

Already joined the inner circle.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Fab! :wink:

John will be able to give you the most up to date, proven campaigns and funnels.

1 Like

Hi Sabrina, hope you are doing great.

Tomorrow, the inner circle call will start at 8 pm Swedish time (where I live). Since I work until late tomorrow, I planned to watch the inner circle replay.

BUT when watching the inner circle replay from August 23 I saw that all the links that John recommended in the live call, like the links to his CPA offers, are covered up (see image below).

Gaah! I would have LOVED seeing those links.

So my question is: Will the recordings from tomorrow’s inner circle call be the same, with things covered up? If so, great if you would let me know asap. Then I’ll try to take a day off the job to be in the call live.

Cheers,
Stefan

Covered up links from the inner circle August 23

We’re looking into adding the inner circle document link under the replays, but for now I’ll take a look for the document link and send details if I find any :slight_smile:

It looks like you did an awesome job right from your first week! With such dedication, I’m sure that your campaigns will be up and running in no time.

Awesome, thank you Sabrina.

1 Like

Thank you Ilya,
Will probably niche into the Regal Assets and other high-ticket affiliate programs. (But open to pretty much everything now in the beginning.)

One confusing thing:
My Clickbank account says that I got one hop/sale Sept 13, for selling John’s program.

At the same time, my ClickBank stats show no sales.

Is all ok and I will get paid 247 USD in Sept 29, or something is off?

Congratulations on your sale!

It may take time for CB to update your account so check back soon, if there is still an issue, contact CB affiliate support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Sabrina,
Let’s see if I will actually get paid by Clickbank for that first sale. :slight_smile:

Btw, since I couldn’t attend to John’s Inner circle last Friday, is the recording available somewhere?

(I REALLY wanted to attend, by was scheduled to a job I want to quit…)

1 Like

Hello, I can’t say that I am lost, but I need something more. Week one: got click bank, chose niche (health and wellness) and Biz op. Have a domain already. I have tried selling with solo ads before so I am familiar with Udemi and fast traffic. I don’t have a clue how to create a page or offer, maybe that is week 2. Also I am very focused, re do, re read what ever it takes. Help and suggestions always appreciated.

@marytk123

Presell page set up is indeed week 2 :slight_smile:

@tomenycivi The inner circle replays should be available in your member’s area shortly.

1 Like