Sharing News/Experiences/Knowledge On Native Ads Platforms

Have anyone from SAS 4.0 thus for been using native ads platform and can please share your stories and experience in using any native ads platform? Iā€™m just loving reading everyoneā€™s experiences and knowledge in executing what been teaching this program.

As for me, I made the effort to just start with MGID and just follow exactly what John taught us. The reason why I decided with that platform because I wanna keep motivating myself in practicing the system offered despite of being overwhelmed by fb and google issues lately. To be honest, for beginnners like me, MGID is easy to understand and easy to straight away execute our advertising. Iā€™m yet to understand in optimizing my ads using that platform. I was advised by the guy from MGID, to keep our ads going without stopping. Unfortunately, I have to pause everything at the moment until I managed to save $$ for advertising costs. :v::sweat:

I dunno whether that will affect my campaigns or not, since Iā€™ve stopped for about a week. While waiting to reactivate my ads, I need suggestions from John and team and also all members in here, what should I do to still run advertising within my capabilities ($$$ esp). Not to give excuse etc, but thatā€™s the only thing stopping me to be fast in everything.

Please please, need adviseā€¦

Thank You
SS