Sharing John's Youtube Videos (Not Ad)

Hi, I wanted share some of John’s videos & create a channel for awareness / education for solopreneurs. (NOT Ad)

Would like to know:

1. Can we share John’s videos (the one’s he daily uploads on youtube) and any text / credits - do we have to put in the description or any permissions we need? I will put my affiliate link to Sas, other than that is there something I need to mention?

2 . I know how to download the video on youtube on my phone (can’t seem to on my mac). So how do I upload it on my own channel? Do I need to change format before I can? A step by step image will help.

Appreciate your help. :cherry_blossom:

Hello Ruchika!

for your first question, John gives a straight-forward permission to all students to use all of his material for promotional purposes, so feel free, no restrictions (Just don’t pretend to be John himself :slight_smile: ).

1. You might find this article useful. Just use the online converter and after you download the videos, upload them through YouTube to your own channel :slight_smile:
1 Like

May I chime in on this. Created a duplicate of John’s channel some weeks ago with 2 new uploads every day. Good headlines, pretty good thumbnails. All seems to be together.

Yet just 4 subscribers, almost no views.

Shall I (i) wait and continue to upload (ii) actively promote the channel or (iii) somehow tweak the channel?

Here’s the channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZ6g7qVb3SSaA-ny6SqQ3Q/videos

John recently filmed some new You Tube Videos. Do we have access to these?