Setting up the website

Well, some people like to use a keyword or long tail keywords(eg. Work From Home or Secret Money System)for their folder name for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes.
But in our case, it won’t actually matter because we use paid advertising. We’re not tyring to rank in search engines. As far as promoting is concern, you can do Solo Ads(week 1), Google Ads(week 3), Youtube Ads(week 4) and Facebook Ads(week 5). It’s all in the training videos. Hope that helps. If there’s anything I can do to help, don’t hesitate to call my attention. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@roeleliot yeah I was thinking of the whole work from home title or home business opportunity, something along those lines. You may regret saying that as at the moment :joy:. I feel like I’m a tiny fish in a huge pond trying to navigate my way through it all. I am assuming you have experience in this? I know things will fall into place, but may just take me a little longer to get my head around it. I hate not knowing what I’m doing. Thanks for all your help, It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m two weeks old here.:grinning: I was able to finish the 6 week training course in 6 days. I’m on continuing studies now.:joy:

1 Like

Well done to you. That’s fantastic. Ill need to catch up. :joy:

This is great, i was having the same issues and by reading all this Posts, i got to my answers.
Thank you so much!

Good Luck to Every One :grinning::+1:

Hi everyone, im new to all of this as well. I am having the same issues as above and nothing is changing for me yet. Can anyone help I’m stuck and would like to move forward. I’m getting the same pop-ups like the one stating my page is not yet ready. Also on my bluehost page, it says view my profile meaning, I did everything right… step by step, but it’s still not popping up (my test page). Someone please help.

or this…

Your pre-sell page is working

hey! thanks! I figured it out while waiting. Now I’m stuck again. lol I’ll be super excited when everything is finally set up. I’ve been going at it for 5 hours straight! Thanks again though:)