Setting up the presell .zip page

A brand new web host. I followed the instructions as per John’s video. The presell page will not show. I am not a skype person. Could we please post an updated video or give a text explanation on how to make this work?

Hi @unclemonkey

We have a step by step tutorial for setting up your pages here:

If you’d like me to set up your page for you, please send me your log in details for BH and your hop link to [email protected]

Thank you it works. Is this pre-sell page used with Clickfunnels? I entered my name and watched the whole webinar, yet I saw no call to action at the end. I’m assuming you would use a bridge page. Am I correct?

Your presell page is your bridge page. It is placed between the ad and offer.

FB Ad —> Presell page —> Offer

The call to action would be the “send me the free training” button which contains your affiliate link :slight_smile:

I see no place to put an affiliate link. I place an ad for the free training…go to video sales page…dead end! How does this all come together?

If using the manual method, put your link in the index.html file :slight_smile: dont forget to save changes!

hello Sabrina,
I’m wondering if anybody here had there BH website not working yet…that’s my issue as of now 5/11/19. If I type in my URL with BH it will say, “coming soon” why is it not working yet, do I wait another couple days? I’ve created it yesterday.
I have done all the manual editing of html by following John’s video on presell pages and tested it.
It did not show up. Thank you so much

@Goldnseed519

Have you made sure to launch your site from your WP admin panel?

Thank you for the reply Sabrina. Exactly what I did, I went to watch John’s video again on presell page and found out I didn’t launch my site in WP. Looks like it’s live now I tested it. Cool

1 Like