Setting up a Web Page

I have followed both the manual and clickFunnel methods of setting up a website and neither has opened. I have listened to numerous videos and tutorials and nothing has helped solve these problems. I left the manual method thinking that doing everything through Click Funnels would solve the problem. That was not the case - I ran into an issue where while loading things into Blue Host - after my email and API key - there was an issue with not having the custom permalinks enabled. With no direction on how to solve that problem, I have numerous times tried to solve the problem only to now not have a website show up at all and no means of being able to correct it. The tutorials and ā€œhelp desksā€ have been no help and been nothing but a HUGE waste of my time. Click Funnels hasnā€™t given me a direction and Blue Host has not helped either. Iā€™m just looking for someone with knowledge of the situation that is willing to take a few minutes to teach me what I need to be able to move forward. Is that possible?

Not sure what the working times are for the support desk for SAS, but normally they are very responsive in providing specific answers to the questions you have. They can even work with you directly on your computer to get the issues resolved. Highly recommend them!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your website. I would strongly advise to once again contact the support desk as they are very supportive in my view and please follow video tutorials religiously. These two will sort your problem.

Good Luckā€¦JCM

1 Like

for clickfunnels i can not helpā€¦ but there is a link for manual method that could be useful:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017718153-Step-by-Step-Guide-to-Setting-up-Your-Presell-Page-in-Bluehost-Manual-Method?_ga=2.5852976.2023124718.1577471291-216452452.1568242617

Hi - I have the exact same problem - Wordpress/clickfunnels needs to have customer permalink enabled. Did you get help to solve this problem?? Cheers

I have exactly the same problem ā€¦I am stuck just waiting for someone to help.

I didnt have much luck with the manual method although i saw it through to the end several times. I had to contact Blue Host and after 3 hours we found it was Safari which does not bode well with this. I changed to Chrome browser and oila it started to work.
Just went through the clickfunnels tutorial and it took me several play and rewinds to make sure i followed everything by the letter, writing steps down so i could get my brain around it. I am happy to say my website is up and my affiliate link works. yay.
just went through the mistake tutorial and realised i didnā€™t log in to get my proper affiliate link - i also added a tracking id at the end to make sure i had the proper affiliate link this time which is a useful tip when generating the hoplinks.
so i am now feeling proud of myself for sticking with it. I found the chatline good on bluehost and got help there for my website. another lesson to use the support rather than going around in circles for hours.
ok onto the next tutorial last one for Week 2 and aiming to try getting some sales now!! yay

I had the similar problem. I followed all of the steps along with the Web training and could not get my page to go live. Bluehost support fixed the problem - the folders that you create have to be created in the public_html folder, not directly in the home folder. Hope that helps!

Guys you should be using the Knowledge-base more, Iā€™m making sure to update any changes, clarifying processes and adding step by step tutorials periodically there. This video clarifies it all in regards to the manual method.

2 Likes

Hi Folks,

Before starting the SAS I opened a ClickFunnel Account and A BlueHost Websiteā€¦ NOW after viewing week 2 videos I have the process of integrating the two togetherā€¦Iā€™ll Keep you posted with my results.
It looks fantastic when JC does it, and I am sure I will have the same results.

Sorry to hear several peeps in the course have had trouble with this process, and hopefully their issues have been resolvedā€¦
~ Sean