Security on presell page (manal method)

So I set it up exactly as shown in the video, and the page is coming up in my browser just like in the video, but in the corner before the link it says “not secure”

I use google chrome, why is it saying the page is unsafe and does this mean people will have trouble accessing the page?

Hi Cecilie, I assume that you are using coolhandle? This is because unfortunately they don’t provide free SSL certificate with their hosting plan, for your domain.

HOWEVER, as we speak I’m working on a quick guide to get that sorted out for free. Today/tomorrow I’ll link you to it, thanks for the patience!

yes I am using Coolhandle.
Alright, that would be great! Tank you :slight_smile:

@cecilie-malen, here it is, i hope you don’t find the steps too confusing :slight_smile:

Anyway let me know if you need any specific assistance with the process.

2 Likes

I just did it as on the page, but its still saying “not secure” :confused:
Not sure what I missed. I copied and pasted everything and changed “your domain” to my domain in the lasts step.

He Cecilie, can you link me to your domain & send a screenshot of the .htaccess file? thanks :slight_smile:

You might have just forgotten to add “.com” to your domain name on the code?

wealthcreation97

here is the link and a screenshot :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying! As you can see your text is in grey, that means that you didn’t name the file correctly :slight_smile: It should be “.htaccess” (note the dot!)

Could you rename the file properly from the public_html folder?

Also you can see that you’ve done the other steps well since https://wealthcreation97.com is perfectly secure and working!

is this correctly done? :slight_smile: