Saturday Motivation!

Every morning for the past 5 months, since I began this journey of ecommerce dropshipping and now affiliate marketing. I wake up with a drive i’ve never known before. I guess you can call it an obsession in a way, an obsession to be financially free. Something I never thought possible in my days as a trades worker.

A quote by warren buffet that really stuck with me over the years “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die”

Well we found it! Now take action. Set a goal and don’t quit, achieve it. If you want it bad enough you will make it happen!

Happy Saturday everybody
Go Raptors!:basketball:

3 Likes

Love your enthusiasm! Let’s do this!!

1 Like

Awesome attitude!

Remember, it’s not how fast you go as long as you keep moving and don’t stop :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nmurphy08

I love your words 'Well we found it! Now take action. Set a goal and don’t quit, achieve it. If you want it bad enough you will make it happen!"

Well said. So true

Wow buddy, that’s one hell of an intro!!! Very impressive! I love your spirit and if you are committed as you sound- this should be a piece of cake for you!!! The whole SAS team is welcoming you! Hopefully we will be accomplishing some good quality work together in the next couple of weeks.
Whenever you have questions, search the forum and go have a look at our knowledgebase- most of your answers will be found here. Otherwise you are more than welcome to ask our super helpful community for support. Another very useful source of knowledge would be our weekly live webinars- so whenever you have time make sure to join them. Of course you are also able to watch the replay videos of our previous sessions. Watching those will definitely help you a lot, while you go along with the course.
Alright buddy, keep that spirit up and give us an update from time to time :100: