SAS Panel + Facebook pixel

The course tells how to install FB Pixel to clickfunnels, but is there a way to install it to SAS Panel?

1 Like

Hi @jessesig, we are still working on adding a support article for it. But in the meantime, to install a pixel to the SASpanel, just simply go to the ‘Settings & Advanced’ tab on the side menu bar and select ‘Insert Tracking’.

We recommend adding the pixel on the header section and don’t forget to click save. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am asking where on Facebook do I get the Facebook Pixel?

1 Like

Hi @dorcaswhyteyt, you should learn about it when you go through module 6 it should be part of the SHOW ME HOW video. :slight_smile:

Hi @dorcaswhyteyt, I have created an article on our knowledge base on how to create a Facebook pixel. You can go over it here. I hope this helps. :smiley:

Hey Lizette; Thanks. I had gone back to Facebook Ad Manager and found out that I had actually got the Pixel from last year but never used it. I remember then that when Facebook inform me to set up the pixel on my business page.

I started and got the pixel when a popup said I will need a partner to set up the pixel and verify it. I left the page and had never returned until recently. The pixel was very much there waiting for me.

Thanks I found my way out on the subject.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m glad to know you managed your way to locating it. :+1: :+1:

Hi Lizette,

Will this pixel only be paste once and automatically affect/apply to every single pre-sell page that was already create for us on the SAS panel? If I decide to create a brand new pre-sell page within the SAS panel, will it also automatically apply to that one?

Thank you

1 Like

@almatienzo, yes, it should. :smiley:

1 Like

I had my pixel set on my pages perfectly then something happened and now if I keep my pixel on my pages it shows in the actual ad on google. Any ideas of how to fix this. I have since removed all my pixels.