SAS Panel and presell pages

Hello everyone,

My presell pages inside the SAS panel does not seem to be working. I linked my domain name last night and I added my Clickbank ID but when I click on View Presell page it doesn’t work. I don’t know where the problem could be.

1 Like

Hi @inna59, I’m sorry to know that you are having trouble with this. Can you send me a screenshot of the error message you are getting on the page? You can also email me at [email protected] to better assist you with this.

Hi Lizette, I sent it to you

I would like known how link my domain name with John sale page also.I purchase two domain name from Blue host. how can I link the domain name to john sale page or can I ask bluehost to do it. could I ask someone SAS panel support to help me do it…I need to do this for google ADS and face book ads also.THANKS!

Hi team,
I’ve got a wee bit stuck on the Bluehost site trying to link my presell page to my website.
When I log in to Bluehost and click on the “WordPress” tab I get an error message “Your connection isn’t private”, “Attackers might be trying to steal your information from box5540.temp.domains (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)” and “NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID”
In the “How To” videos with Ilya, once Ilya created his domain name and submitted the domain address also change.
However, mine did not and remained as “.box5540.temp.domains/~bookerbr”
Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?
cheers all
Michael

Hello, Im having the saving issues, any fix for this?

sorry meant to say *same issue

1 Like

Hi @melindabaccam, I hope I was able to answer and help you with this issue already, let me know if not and I’d be happy to assist.

Hi Lizette, im having trouble locating my presale page on the sas panel

this is what im getting when trying to access the presell manual link