Resource>Resource Links>SAS Survey Presell(Manual Method)

This link does not direct me to the page as shown in the video. It takes me to an unloadable google drive document that may need to be unzipped? What does everyone recommend that I can view John’s step by step page?

I think this might be the issue I’m having both with my previous post and this one. Perhaps someone can clear this up for me.

What I’m expecting to see when I click on the various resource links, both Clickfunnel, and Manual Method, is the screen that John is on in the video that has WRITTEN step by step instructions regarding both methods. But I think the screen that I’m seeing is a file that John put together only for his teaching purposes. Is that correct? I have four of the Presell Page 2019 funnels in my click bank from the last video because I didn’t realize this.

@NedwinP

Please see our step by step tutorial PDF for using the manual method:

Hey, Sabrina…

Thanks for the response! Was I correct in my last comment though? The links aren’t actually there to take you to these PDF’s, but they actually automate the command to do what he’s saying in the video, right?

Either way I’ve figured it out. I’m about to finish up week 1, “common mistakes,” here in a second. I don’t know if it will be mentioned, but I had a bit of a road block when extracting the file during the manual method. I hope this makes sense, but it’s possible that the created test file may be created with incorrect routing within the file organizer, therefore the website+/test/ doesn’t work because it’s improperly organized within the Cpanel. I’m glad I’ve dabbled in coding otherwise I wouldn’t have spotted it.

Nathan