Register for November Training Events

We’re excited to bring you new, member-only, LIVE training events to help you continue to grow your business, and your future!

Our new training events take place every Thursday and Friday, in addition to the Wednesday SAS training calls, so you’ll need to register for each one separately at the links provided below. You’ll always find registration links available on your Weekly Calls Member Dashboard.

Here’s a quick message from Sara explaining the new live training events taking place every Thursday and Friday! :point_right: Learn more and REGISTER :point_left:

Every Thursday tune in for the EMAIL MARKETING INTENSIVE training, with our coach @jenny.slukynsky. Here’s Jenny with a short message about what you can expect during her training events.

Our FACEBOOK ADS COMPREHENSIVE training takes place every Friday, with coach @smuszindustries.com. Here’s a quick summary from Josh about what he’ll be teaching during his training classes.

Don’t forget to register for each training event you’d like to attend!
:point_right: REGISTER HERE! :point_left:

REGISTER HERE

2 Likes

Guys this is truly an amazing opportunity for our customers, I highly advice you all to participate, and take your marketing to the next level!

4 Likes

thats super thanks friends :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,
Where would the replays of these calls be posted? Will there be also a document with the links mentioned in the calls?

Mariusz Madej

1 Like

@madmari you’ll find the replay recordings with the other call recordings on your Weekly Calls / Live Training member dashboard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@roh - thank you - but I only see the Super Affiliate recordings and there is one from yesterday. The trainings started last week and none of them are there yet. Would you know when they are going to be uploaded?

Mariusz

Sorry about that @madmari, we had a little change of plans. I’ll shoot you a private message to get you access to those!

Sorry for the confusion! The replays are NOW in the member area with your other Weekly Call Replays :slight_smile:

1 Like