Recommendation when promoting Johns SAS course through Solo Ads

Hi, I am going through week 2 course. Last week I launched my first 2 email solo ad campaigns on Udimi, promoting Johns SAS course. I learned something very valuable in week 2 which would have greatly improved my initial Solo Ad Campaign launch results. I’d like to inform any new members going through week 1 who plan on marketing Johns course.

In week 2 John shows us how to set up a website and to set up a presell page (manual method) for his product as example(or any product).

The video John provides included in the presell page is a quality made and very informative video which is not the same video that is set up through his click bank affiliate link.

I believe that if I had used his presell page link in my Solo Ad campaign first which will direct customers to the very informative and attractive video about Johns bio and then pasted the affiliate link in the code as the 2nd step then the credibility established by first video would convert more potential customers.

I know that this info is in week 2 for a reason. But just for your own sake of knowing your options I recommend that you at least take a look at the video I am talking about to see for yourself if it is worth including it in your funnel for your initial solo ad campaign in the case that you choose to promote Johns SAS course.

You can easily find the video I am talking about if you go to (Resources- presell page SAS(manual method)); Click download in top right corner when looking at “SAS Survey Presell 2019.zip”.
Open the downloaded zip file and then double-click the index.html page to load. The video will show up for you to view. Its a great video which I had just seen for the first time. when doing this.

I hope this info was accurate, comprehensive, and simple enough to help someone in week 1.

Best regards,
Kyle

4 Likes

Good Idea thank you I will try it

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for the advise I completely agree awesome content thanks for the advice.

Best regards,
Matt

Hey Kyle, thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what the community is for, so everybody can exchange their ideas and adjust their campaigns to make it fit their own strategies better and convert better :slight_smile:

I wish you all lots of success with your business!

1 Like