Really starting to not like this program

i am starting to really get irritated with this program a lot of the videos in week one are backwards like its telling us to do certain things before we even have knowledge of what it is or how it works how am i supposed to follow the script when the script is kinda backwards and confusing and then the support system isnt all that great i typed in a question i needed answered right away and still no one has answered it< this in hindering my progress becuase i need my questions answered so that i can move forward and no one answeres its very frustrating for me< is anyone else feeling like this i dont mean to sound rude or like im complaining its just really frustrating right now

3 Likes

Hello Nate, let’s clear this up. Firstly, if you’ve contacted support on Saturday night, you will of course receive a reply on a Monday, as you’ve contacted on the weekend, beyond business hours.

Second, about your confusion regarding the 1st week, we have recently shuffled up the course a little bit and added the Solo Ads info during the 1st week to add actionable content for our students. The solo ads used to be at the end and that is why there are some references to processes not yet done and the video seems more advanced, sorry about that, but don’t worry, it’ll become clear very soon.

All step by step processes are coming starting week 2 and forward, including how to build your own website and get your domain, your Google Ads account and more.

Did you happen to visit our knowledgebase? We have lots of helpful articles and info there!

Are you participating in our weekly webinars? I’m running those webinars at the moment and EVERY WEEK we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject.

5 Likes

Thank you Ilya. It was encouraging reading this. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Thank you,Ilya, for this response! And to natesoroyal for his post. I am encouraged, once again, to not feel alone in feeling confused and a bit defeated in my lack of understanding some of the methods. Ready to jump into Week 2 with some renewed confidence!!! REALLY appreciated John’s presentation in the last lesson of Week 1.

3 Likes

Hope to see you guys on the live webinar on Thursday!

2 Likes

Guys we have a new course out, so be sure to contact [email protected] to get your FREE copy as our existing members.