Re Google Search Ads - Display path 1

In the ‘Google Search Ads Setup’ Video, John copies and pastes the entry {Keyword:Guru} from the ‘Display Path 1’ section in the ‘Swipe Ads’ resources in the SAS website.

'Google%20Search%20Ads'%20Video

'Google%20Search%20Ads'%20Video%20-%202

However, the current version of the ‘Swipe Ads’ resource has no information under the ‘Display Path 1’ heading.

Can I just type the entry {Keyword:Guru} into the ‘Display Path 1’ section of the Google Search Ads setup process or is there a link instruction that is meant to be embedded in that entry?

Hi Robert, yes just copy the string {Keyword:Guru} and input it in the relevant box. I’ll follow up this discrepancy so the doc can be fixed, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ilya! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Ilya, this still hasn’t been fixed. I am in week 3 and setting up google ads for the first time.

Hello Ilya, this still hasn’t been fixed. I am in week 3 and setting up google ads for the first time. Is it still correct to do so?

@yaslifestyle
Hi, I have fixed it on the file, but I’d recommend against using this specific swipe text for now, as Google was problematic lately with their account banning policies. Please use the other ad text and try to be a little creative and contribute on your own, so your ad could be more unique.