Pros/cons of Clickfunnels vs. Manual Method

Hi! John, you mentioned in the presell videos that Clickfunnels is the preferred method ($97/month vs. the FREE manual method. Can you explain the pros/cons? Do we miss out on things if we choose not to use Clickfunnels? I did sign up for the free 2 week trial but, moving forward, Id like to know the benefits of Clickfunnels over the manual.

Hi.

Yeah. John only mentioned that you will get less benefit on using the Free manual method thatā€™s why I chose to use the ClickFunnels which is an entirely new thing to me.

I checked the reviews online about it and it was a very good platform.

I think starting out with the manual method is fine and I used that to get my first 2 sales. It is my personal opinion that Click Funnels is very hard to use. If you are only using Click Funnels for SAS, then that is ok, because you have the SAS template and you only have to change the affiliate link.

To start the manual method is the best if you are on a low budget, but Click Funnels will be essential if you intend to market internationally in different languages.

Congratulations on your first sales!

What method did you use?

If you send in a video testimonial of yourself to my support ([email protected]), I will personally send you a 14 CD set of some personal development / mindset CDs that have contributed massively to my continued personal growth.

To start the manual method is the best if you are on a low budget, but Click Funnels will be essential if you intend to market internationally in different languages.

Yes. The international pre-sell pages are only available on Clickfunnels at this time. Foreign-languages are still just getting started in terms of traction, but the languages that are currently selling well are Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese, and in that order (no surprise thereā€¦).

JC

Hi John!
I havenā€™t made my first sale (YET). I just completed the task of setting up a working website. WOO HOO!! I decided to go with Clickfunnels. Iā€™m sure the monthly fee will be offset by increased sales internationally.:grinning: