Promoting other product beside JC's affiliate course

Hey there, so in week 1 JC teach us how to setup the manual presell page by using his affiliate hoplink. That’s great but I would like to know what if I want to promote other products how I will be able to promote the hoplink into my presell page? To promote JC’s course he make us download bunch of files from google drive and upload them into wordprees, but what about the other product? Can someone explain if you know. Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, you can use any affiliate products you wish. John is showing you how you would setup your ads and presell pages with the hoplink. There are other products you can market in the Resources section or you can find others in Clickbank if you wish. John uses his product as an example. The process is the same or very similar for products that have presell pages

1 Like

Will John be talking about how to set up a second affiliate product? I completed module 1, and am impatiently waiting for Module 2 to be released to me, so I don’t know if he is going to address this.

Hi Judy,

Yes, John is working on a new section for doing that now and you can find other products in the Resources page if you want to work on one. The process is similar if not the same of other products. We can help you with one if you want to get started.

Thanks Sheryl.

Mostly I want to know whether the whole process (setup with Clickfunnels) works using a subdomain on the same Bluehost account as the first domain.

Thanks.

Hello! Wanted to promote Manifestation Magic, but am having difficulty finding the correct ad swipe… Didn’t find one that related to it in the Resources > Ad Swipe > Other Ad Swipes. Please advise.

Thanks!

I would like to know the same (about domains and having multiple offerings).

Hi Judy,

Yes - you will need to do subdomains for the other products.

Hi AJ – are you using the manual method or Clickfunnels?

Hello, @Support_Staff

I’m using clickfunnels. And I’m using the one for MM.

I also know you all are probably slammed with support requests, but I’m hoping to be able to move forward this weekend, since I happen to have it off. :grimacing:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

If you are using Clickfunnels look under the presell pages section. We have a funnel for that one.

I already have the funnel, but I’m looking for the adswipe for manifestation magic.
I am stuck in the middle of Week 1, Video 8, where we’re supposed to put the adswipe info onto FB.

Hi AJ - You can get the ad swipes from their affiliate program links on their CB page in the marketplace.