Promoting other affiliate products

Can anyone on the SAS course or anyone connected to the training answer my query, that is how do we promote other products . In johns training for his products he gives us the display ads and headlines etc but if we decided to say become an affiliate for amazon how would we do the google search and google display set-up ? Be grateful for anyones advice on this, best regards , Steve Wright

Hey Steve!

May I ask… what week you are on? The basic process to promote ANY product from ANY network is simply: Ad --> Content --> Offer.

Working with the end in mind, you first get your affiliate link from the vendor whose product you want to promote. That link needs to be placed somewhere. That “somewhere” is the presell page.

The presell page can be anything you want. It can be a review, a blogpost, a video, an image. If I understand correctly, this gets covered in week 5 (Video) and Week 6 (Copywriting). Unless you have mad copy-writing skills in which case you can experiment right away. I don’t have mad skills… but I experiment anyway… cuz practice makes perfect.

Anyhow, one you have your presell page … you want to promote it. To me… that’s THE hardest part, and the main reason I wanted to join the course. In Week 3 and Week 4 we will take John’s Search Engine Ads Course and Social Media Ads course. That’s when the magic starts to happen.

Anyhow… hope that was insightful.