Promoting Clickbank Product

Hi there! Currently, I am new in community but after covering Welcome module and Week1 I have seen John is covering advance stuff Solo ad which I have hard time to understand. I haven’t seen how he select one particular product from Clickbank, promote it. In simple I would like to see how he pick one product, post it, how to encourage someone to buy product, make a sale , money is coming in Clickbank account .That demonstration is missing in Week1. Which module I can see life cycle from start to finish for beginner person.

1 Like

I feel you brother. I am eager to see it happen to… but that would probably require skipping things ahead. Gotta take it easy and just follow the plan.

Hi Imran. As victor mentioned, I highly advice you try to keep up with the steps. I understand this might be a bit confusing (It also has to do to us recently “re-arranging” the course a little to give you Solo Ads right upfront for a first dip in the advertising sea :slight_smile: ).

I promise that it’ll all become clear as you move through the weeks, and the SAS team is here for you if you have any questions or difficulties, go ahead and drop us a message on [email protected] and we’ll be happy to clarify anything.

Also, you can check out this article and Video tutorial I made, that shows how to apply John’s Guidelines to get a product presell page up and running on your own.

I HAVE taken your feedback into account though and will be forwarding this to John, how about a video series we can make, taking you through the different steps from choosing CB product, up to following up the ads, budgets, conversions … so you see A-Z how the process is applied to any scenario and any product. Let me put this in motion.