Promote Your Affiliate Links for Free

There is no Promote your Affiliate links for free link at the top of my members page. Does it exist somewhere?

Another member asked this (that thread has been closed) and were told to log out and log back in and that there would be a link to put the CB id in. But no, there’s nothing.

What’s going on with this “free” promotion method?

Hi Judy,

When logged in you will see the following:

To activate the widget you will enter your Clickbank ID. Do not enter your Affiliate LINK.

If you see references to your ClickBank ID (as seen in the above screenshot), CBID, Affiliate ID, or Vendor ID, these terms refer to your account nickname.

The login nickname you use should be entered into the field seen in the screenshot that says CLICKBANK ID. From there the widget automatically generates your affiliate link for you based on your clickbank id. Now you can simply click the social media platform you wish to post to and your link is auto created.

We cam also add your CB ID in to your profile from our end if you let us know what it is :slight_smile:

Thanks Sabrina, but that does NOT appear when I log in. I took a screenshot for you, but how do I attach it?

Judy

Hi Judy

I can call you tomorrow if you want to get this sorted? :slight_smile:

Yes please Sabrina. In Brisbane Australia daytime please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m new here (sorry I’ve not formally introduced myself yet - sorry John :wink: I had the same problem, so I updated my profile with my ClickBank ID > saved the update > logged out and back into SAS and my affiliate link in a bit.ly format appears in the header (above the SAS logo) of the Dashboard along with a drop down to the Social Media and Email links as described by John at the end of Week 1~ video 8 ~ Facebook ad set up 2 ad creation 14m 26s.

1 Like

Hey there community members, I too have been unable to find the discussion link despite having done all of the suggestion you all so generously shared. Thanks Sabrina and Brandonf10K. I updated my CB profile, logged out of and then back into my imjetset acct. but to no avail. No CB header showing nor a “Promote Your Affiliate Link For Free” click button. Any other suggestions from anyone who was having the same problem but was successful in obtaining it. Sure would like to take advantage of it; but, it’s not going to stop me. I’m forging on with the course and my success. The best success to all of you, S.H.

If you let me know your Clickbank ID, I can add it in our admin panel for you :slight_smile:

Hey Good afternoon,

I am Bushra from the UK, pleased to meet you all, and I am super excited to start this journey. When I log into my account this screen appears momentarily, however it very quickly disappears therefore not allowing me to enter my clickbank ID into the box.

This screen only appears for seconds when I initially log into the Clickbank account then disappears, I have tried to log out and back into the Super affiliate system but with no joy.

Please could you help?

Regards

Send me your clickbank id to [email protected] and I’ll update your profile

(Traducido por Google) Hi Sabrina. I’m jgomeztarraga user, I also need to use the social networks’s tool, please. I’ll send you an email as you advise in this post, ok? Regards. (clickbank Id jgomeztar1)

Thank you that worked for me! :slight_smile:

The Promote Your Affiliate Link… is now showing up on the top of my SAS main page; however, it wasn’t at first. I found it when I got to the page where it sends you when trying to go to the next course too soon. I click on it to just check it out.
I don’t know why it’s showing all the time on the front page, it just is.
Yours Truly, S.H.

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for all the support offered so far, I can see the link at the top of my website now.

Thank you again

1 Like

i don’t see this either: https://www.screencast.com/t/AnnkNL2hx

Ryan, send me your CB ID and i’ll update your profile :slight_smile:

Sabrina,

I have gotten my link share to work. However, is there anyway to track it to see if the links are effective?

Scott

Hey Scott,

The only way to track these is in your CB account. I don’t think there is a way to add a tracking ID to these, but there is for other links e.g. links you add to your FB ads. So if you ad a tracking ID to all of your ads and generate a new link for each platform, the link without a tracking ID would be your SAS widget link.

Does that make sense? :slight_smile:

Hi Sabrina,
I am facing the same problem as well.
Is it possible for you to update my profile too?
my CB ID is - mariaaj88

Thank You.

All done, Maria! :slight_smile: