Profile badge not working

I filled out all my profile info, it hasn’t turned yellow/gold yet. Am I supposed to submit a screenshot of this somewhere? Also I tried uploading a photo many times, it never takes it. I click the avatar bottom and nothing happens as well. Anyone available for support?

So everything is sorted now?!

Hi @alyssabethbrown! If you click on the badge from your dashboard, it should direct you to this page:

Then submit a picture of your updated SAS profile from the members’ area by uploading the file on the attachment section:

Don’t forget to hit submit. :wink:

Hey Brenda from Connecticut here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I’m so excited to be starting this new journey in my life right now. Kudos to John for putting a forum on here. I also was having same problem with badge. I will try what SAS support Staff suggested. Thank you…

@montaslhendricks
Hey buddy, you said you need some assistance in this matter…read through this thread and see if that will solve your problem! Good luck and keep us updated! One recommendation for you: Always search through the forum and our Help Desk (click here), as you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal! And also remember that this kind of technical question, directly related to the SAS course, is not for our Facebook group. All the best! :v: