Proceeding to fil in my banking acount

Hi,

my name is stephanus. and im trying ti fill in my profile information the only problem is that i can’t proceed to go on filing in my bank informations

did i do somthing wrong

p.s my filing in form was not the same on as the on of john in the film

Regards
Steve

Hi, Steve, the user interface had changed a little bit, you’d give this info after the initial sign up, so just save.

• You can change the payment info & threshold to any option you’d like be clicking “edit” next to the relevant box and edit the details.

Please follow the next steps I order to change your payment method and input your details:

Step 1: Log in to your account.

Step 2: Click the “Account Settings” tab.

On the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the screen, locate and click the “Account Settings” tab. Clicking this tab directs you to the “My Account” page.

Step 3: Locate the “Payment Information” box and click “Edit.”

On the “My Account” page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the “Payment Information” box. Click “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner of this box. Clicking “Edit” directs you to the “Payment Information Editor” box.

The options are Payoneer, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer and cheque.

If you think that you are having an issue with ClickBank or a certain bug on their system, you can contact them directly.

ClickBank Customer Service Representatives are available by telephone from 7am to 6pm (Mountain Time), Monday through Friday. Their toll-free telephone number for U.S. and Canadian customers is 800-390-6035. All other customers may reach them at 208-472-9400.

The email address is [email protected] or get their customer support here.> https://www.clkbank.com/#!/#contactUs

Thank you Ilyathat’s all in order. I provide them after entering my bank details, I continue to complete my account. A few more questions. Where can I find my “link”. I watched that movie, but nowhere can I find out where to find my link.

Am I still doing something wrong?

Regards
Stephanus