Problem to start with BlueHost

Hello!

Today I have been trying to setup BlueHost and the website is giving me an error. It doesn’t take my cards. I have called the bank and nothing. Thay say it is a communication problem with the merchant. Does any had a similar problem? What did you do? I have tried with two cards. It gives me an error: NOTE: Auto-adjusting phone [987051572] => [+51.987051572] (No action is required.)

The bank tells me that my cards are ok. Blue Host says it is a problem with the bank. I don’t know what to do.

Any suggestion??

Hello,

Have you tried using another browser to see if it is an issue with something cached in the one you are using now? That sometimes works.

I already tried. Nothing works. I am going to take a break. And try again tomorrow with my Bank and BlueHost. I am thinking to send a message to support since I have a domain while I fix this issue.

Thank you Sheryl!

i had the same problem… nothing works … i cleaned the cashe and cookies too… still same problem.

But i got the Presell page setup2 clickfunnels method workin just fine only with clickfunnels. (y)

Hi Tom,

That is odd. You don’t have to use Bluehost, if you want to select another web hosting service you can. I would think BH support could set you up over the phone with an account.

@TomGainz79

Did you get it sorted?