Problem in system

I don’t know if this is new but I’m have problem with the super affiliate, I don’t have things that the program says that I should, like on my screen there nothing in the left hand corner saying (get started affiliate links are free, and when I or when I go into solo idiom solo add and hit find seller I get a blank page what going on please help

Hey @jaramalho

Send us your CB Id to [email protected] and we can update your profile.

Once done the promote via social media option will show up for you :slight_smile:

Hi - I’ve an issue as well… for few course when I complete them, I don’t see Complete Course button on top… and I’ve to take it again. Not sure if this is the right forum I should put this question in.

Thanks…

@itconsultant.toronto

What browser are you using? It seems fine for me in Chrome.

I think I have the same problem as I am in the UK too.

@aeratbag

Have you tried another browser?

It looks like the get started link is not on the main dashboard. If you click the badge icon itself you should go to a page that shows the link. Remember John says in welcome videos to do specific tasks. Uploading your profile is a basic badge task. That is what changed my screen on this topic.

note to support viewer}{ video community in welcome has a 14 second black spot.}{ its seems freaky like there is problem to the users POV. }

@jz1

If you don’t see your affiliate link and promote via social media link, send us your CB ID and we’ll update your profile for you :slight_smile:

Email it to [email protected]