Presell page manual method

I am only a few days into your method. I am on week one. I tried the clickfunnel method at first and it was doing fine but when I thought of the money I wouldn’t have for advertising, I deleted clickfunnel and have tried the manual method. I did everything okay.
When I do the test the presell page shows up. But when I go to my site without using /test/ it comes up with no SAS information.
Should I change the public root path and how?

Thanks for any help!!

Hi,

When uploading the files using the manual method, you should be uploading them to your host file manager, not WP manager.

Please take a look at our step by step tutorial PDF:

If you are using a filename such as /test then your homepage is not the location of the presell page. The page will be www.domain.com/test and the files will need to be uploaded into the folder titled ‘test’ inside your host file manager not the public root.

To change the location of your presell page, for example if you wanted it to be on your homepage and not /test you can delete the zip file from your manager and upload it again to the public.html folder. You can find the instructions on how to do this in the tutorial above.