Please raise your hand if you have sales

I think the topic says it all.
How many of you out there in week 2 have had sales?
I have 37K impressions on Google, but zero sales, spent 300 so far with zero sales.
Just wanting to know how others are doing.
thanks.

I just fnshed week one and Iā€™m still trying to get my FB ad approved but I would like to hear news of anyone making money! I canā€™t spend $300 and make nothinig - Iā€™d love to hear positive news from someone!!

Spend over 500 dollars with ZERO sales. My FB ad was rejected, then approved, ran for 3 days then rejected, then approved, then rejected 7 hours laterā€¦FBā€¦ARGGGGGGG.

No one??.. let see someoneā€™s hand!

Not making money during the first 5 days of my FB ad as well (Johns system). Iā€™m going to try and switch it up and promote a different product and see if I get any better results. Iā€™ll keep you guys updated. So far about 120$ into FB ads and nada. So we shall see!

This is extremely disappointing and deeply concerning. He said in the training video, ā€œYou can make money in your first week.ā€ This is very scaryā€¦

1 Like

My heart goes out to you, $500 dollars is a lot of hard earned capital. With zero returns is hurtful. Iā€™m worried and concern. The fastest way to get people interested and know the system works, is by them earning some funds the first week. Did you used any of the free Ads he offered in the training video first?

Are we going to learn how to promote other products beside JCā€™s? It look as if we are paying for the course and paying to advertise this course. I wouldnā€™t mind if we had results. There are also unexpected cost such as click funnels, google ads, and Iā€™m assuming YouTube will have a cost too?

Iā€™m trying to do as he sayā€™s, ā€œDo the workā€, but would be ice to have some reassurance.

1 Like

Remember: JC said for him, 3 years before the first sale. It takes time.

1 Like

Hi Itsanh,

Iā€™m 100% with you. Itā€™s critically important for people to earn something within the first five to ten days. This gets them excited and gives them hope. Everything with this system cost money, and I get it but it would be nice to have made at least the first $460.00 dollars he promised during the training. I canā€™t imagine continuing to spend on this system for more than 3 years before you finally hit a breakthroughā€¦

Iā€™m not sure where Mr. twb358 heard J.Crestani said it took him 3 years before he made his first sale. But Mr. twb358 funds and capital is likely on a higher level than mineā€¦

Sooā€¦ no hands? Im thinking those who are making sales arent crawling the forums. Just food for thought. Now I havent made any sales YET, however if your seeing clicks than your on the right path. Better than no clicks right? The strategies work, just have to test different things.

Hi there, just wanted to say Iā€™ve spent about 300 on udimi. About 600 emails no sales yet. And a few bucks on detox sysem

Hey yā€™all, Iā€™m in the same boat as everyone here. Iā€™m here to be totally committed, but Iā€™m reaching my upper limit on my initial investment. I would love to see some sales and have some revenue to start reinvesting. So far Iā€™ve only been promoting Johnā€™s course, but I was wondering if anyone had any other products theyā€™re promoting? High ticket sales are more likely to trickle in slowly (at least at first), so Iā€™d love to promote something with a lower commission if it at least gets the ball rolling. My biggest problem has been finding quality products (those that arenā€™t just scams).

Check out the success stories thread:

https://forum.imjetset.com/c/success-stories

Folks ā€¦ Iā€™m a new member here. Iā€™m seeing a lot of comments of disheartened people expecting a sale in the first 10 days. Full disclosure - I am no expert - here is my take.

Yes, it takes the SAME effort and expense to make a High-Ticket sale than it takes to make a Low-Ticket saleā€¦ but to customersā€¦ it is much easier to buy a Low-Ticket product than it is to buy a High-Ticket product. Nobody buys high-ticket on impulse ā€¦ but low-ticket? Of course. We all do!

I just joined so I havent been on the training of week 2ā€¦ but my advice would be to find a $25 to $50 product to promote to as WIDE an audience as you can find and PIXEL them all. The low-ticket offer should generate a few sales ā€¦ hopefully enough to AT LEAST self-liquidateā€¦ while it also builds you an audience. Then re-target your high-ticket offer to that audience.

Iā€™d love to see comments from the veteransā€¦

2 Likes

@vperez

First of all, welcome to SAS! :slight_smile:

Promoting a low ticket offer is a great idea, especially if youā€™re new to CB so you can meet the new 5 sale minimum requirement (Customer Distribution Requirement) before you get paid any commissions :slight_smile:

I definitely buy low ticket offers on impulse, itā€™s hard not to! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Sabrina! Is there a niche you focus on?

@vperez

As an affiliate Iā€™m focused on SAS.

As a buyer, I tend to purchase weight loss/fitness products and beauty/skincare more often.

Thats awesome. When you say you focus on SASā€¦ is that the ONLY affiliate offer you promote? Or the primary one?

When you promote SASā€¦ whats your primary method?

(1) Display -> Advertorial -> imjetset.com?
(2) Solo Ad -> Capture page / email -> imjetset.com?
(3) FB Ad --> Lander/Offer?

Just curious as to how you promote.

I have not used Google, I started with FB ads using a standard lander. Iā€™m not capturing emails.

The beginner FB training is in SAS 2.0:

https://members.imjetset.com/super-affiliate-system/