Pixels and Tracking Help

I see a few merged discussions on pixels, but I feel none have helped me. My issue is that my conversion actions in google ads tools are all unverified. I’m unsure how to getting them verified.

The ids and labels in the clickbank tracking section are the same as my google. Everything looks like they SHOULD be working. Am I missing a step?

thanks in advance,
Rob

Hey Rob,

Check this:

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722021?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

thanks, Sabrina. It’s a good read, but it didn’t solve my problem. This resource discusses trouble-shooting unverified pages that I have access to the source code. Since I’m promoting another page (John’s), I don’t.

I’m scouring Clickbank for any help they can provide.

I wonder if anyone has this issue, or is it just me. It seemed to work like magic (immediately) in John’s video.

By the way… another question that I had for setting this up, is - is this strictly so that in Google I can see how many sales (or whatever milestones) I got to, or does my Clickbank information rely on this too?

eg. This is all unverified in Google, but does this impact Clickbank’s ability to track my sales, and sales numbers?