$Persistence Pays Off$

High Vibe Tribe,
I just wanted to share some encouragement and success!

In the last few weeks, there have been some setbacks along the way…
MailChimp suspended my account
Google suspended my account…
So, I was not able to run Google Ads OR my YouTube Ad

My go-to ad source was solo ads on Udimi
I purchased 3 Ads totaling $180 Kujtim Guga, Scott Tucker, and Daniel Huppertz
Learning curve alert…I had some technical difficulties and couldn’t determine which seller the sale came from…etc. Fail Forward!

All 3 ads were for the $A$ with Email Swipe #1 with John Crestani’s Name at the end.

I woke up today, checked ClickBank and celebrated by jumping up and down with my daughter… We got a sale!!! $458 WOOOOHOOOO!!! It felt AWESOME! Not, just the sale…but, everything it stands for. Overcoming challenges of learning something new and PROOF that the $A$ WORKS!!! Financial Freedom has begun! Every $Million$+ starts with $458:wink:

I believe with positivity, abundance mindset, determination, and manifestation :dizzy::smiley: we will ALL be successful:heavy_heart_exclamation:

Believe in the process and
Stay Strong $A$ Family:revolving_hearts:

:green_heart:Meredith

• A side note…I have been listening to a lot of Abraham Hicks on YouTube. If you aren’t familiar with the Law of Attraction…it can help everyone in some way! Most definitely with financial abundance!
11 Likes

Congratulations!
You hit on something so impactful - you didn’t give up even though you hit some bumps along the way. Your dedication to being flexible and trying new things totally paid off!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations too you

1 Like

Congratulations Meredith,
Lovely inspiring post - how long were you running your ads for please?

Thank you
Risa

1 Like

I ran them back to back and 2 out of 3 were super quick. The Solo Ad sellers only have 100 hrs to deliver your clicks. They put you in their rotation and deliver them as quick as possible… It was about a week total between waiting for the 3 ads to start and completing the sale. $Money likes Speed😃. Keep the momentum going!

@meredith_sivi, Wow, congratulations. That is very impressive. I’m glad you finally had a sale go through. First of many, I’m sure.

I was curious about you not being able to run ads on YouTube and Google and Google and Mailchimp closing your accounts. Did they give you any reasons for that?

What will you do next?

I’m glad to see Udimi turned into such a great option for you!

1 Like

Mailchimp’s response
“Our automated abuse-prevention system, Omnivore, detected account content that violates our Acceptable Use Policy.
We have nothing personal against you or your business, but in order to protect all of our users and ensure the deliverability of everyone’s campaigns, we have to ask that you seek a new vendor for your email marketing needs.”
When you run a YouTube ad…you still run it through Google’s ad platform. So, when Google suspended my account…I couldn’t run Google Ads or YouTube Ads. Google stated “account is in violation of our Google Ads policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated.”
I used the Ad copy, info, etc in our program’s resources…and followed the customer support videos for all set up and verbiage. It seems they are not fond of these types of programs.
I will follow along with the $A$ program …next up is Facebook. Then explore all other ad options.
Hope this helps!

Thank you! I forgot about Google owning YouTube. That’s a shame that had to happen.

I’m glad our forging forward and hope you meet with great success.