One-on-One Mentoring - Feedback?

I’m just looking for some feedback about the coaching program. Peoples experiences, thoughts, insights.

1 Like

Does anyone have any reviews or suggestions for the 1-on-1 coaching?

Hello all,

I enrolled for the 1-on-1 mentoring program over a month ago as I was desperate to see some results. Here I am, all this time later, still with no results, not even $1 earned. I do not recommend it at all.

It is a total of $4000 ($1500 downpayment and you’ll pay the rest of $2500 in $100 monthly installments).

They will redirect you towards selling on eBay, so it has nothing to do with what you’ve learned in SAS. It consists of 6 meetings, 30 minutes each, every week, over the phone or Skype, depending on the coach you get.

And sad to say they are not good coaches. I got two. I changed the first one, Steve, because he was replying to my e-mails only once a day, on business days only. During our phone calls he seemed annoyed by me asking questions, but I was asking those questions because he wasn’t answering them through my e-mails. The second one I got is Trevor. He does answer emails, however not giving valuable advice (nothing I have not seen or heard in the training videos).

eBay dropshipping is totally different than affiliate marketing, but I still learned how to do that, because my mentors advised me it is the fastest and surest way to make money. I did everything as they teach, yet still no results.

Now I am stuck paying $100 per month for mentoring and results I am not getting. It is the biggest mistake I ever made, nothing like they advertised.

Don’t do it!