OMG ! Just Made My First Sale $457 - 7days in SAS Training

***OMG !!! I can’t believe it, $ 457 Sale !! ***

It’s been 7 days since I’ve started the SAS Training program, and I’m still going through the course videos. I’m following everything that’s being shown and just duplicating the process as shown.
I’ve only managed to get halfway through the training so far and have placed my Solo Ad’s and Google Ads and WOW !!!
Honestly, I’m still trying to get my head around it all.

Exciting times ahead, can’t wait for my first coaching session this week.

Thank you John Crestani, Ilya for an incredible training program, and to all of the SAS support team members for all your support throughout my first week.

Much love to you all
xxx Mary C xxx
Melbourne, Australia

1 Like

Hey Mary
Thats awesome, well done, or should I say Good onya ! I am in WA.
I am looking for someone to connect with in Oz so we can help each other out. I am finding it a bit cumbersome with the time difference and stumbling your way through the process. I am 2 weeks in and trying to launch my first ad. Are you interested in swapping contact details ?
Cheers
Nige

Hi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Or should I say G’day Mate !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you for reaching out, I’m always glad to assist wherever possible.
I too have reached out to some ppl on here which is a great form of support.
Add me to your FB and I’ll message you my Mobile number to have a chat.
Let me know yiur FB so I know it’s you :rofl: :rofl:

My FB ID - MaryCoz

Look forward to chatting soon
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Mary :blush:
Congratulations! I started my SAS programme 6-8 weeks ago. Glad to hear that your progress has been good! I am still stuck in Module 2 with the SAS Survey presell page.

Good to know that another Melbournian is working in the same programme too.

David T, Melbourne, Victoria, Australa😊

Congratulations Mary! That is very encouraging as a new member. I just finished the welcome module, can’t wait to get to the meat and potatoes of the course!!! Are you still kicking butt? I see you posted this in February…but it’s under introductions so maybe I will run across another post elsewhere! I am excited to hear how you are doing.

Hi Mary!

Congratulations on your 1st sale. I do like that all this get’s set up as you go so this is very encouraging to know so that I don’t rush through the course and get it all done just like the course directs us to.

I’ve just created my Wordpress site and connected my free domain to it from the course. However, my question is what pre-sell page did you use to get your first sale? The SAS Survey (Manual Method) like the video walked us through?

I think I saw that this was the commission for a sale.

My next question is did you sign up for a Click Funnels account and connect the Click Funnels download to your site as well?

I wasn’t anticipating much expense with this course but I guess if you can make 1 commission in a week then it pays for a couple of months worth. Thanks in advance for your time, Mary!