Okay...I have a winning ad, targetting data, and the offer

It is 2019 and I am wondering what is the most up to date information on starting a Facebook Campaign when you have all the best working components (Ad copy, offer, presell, targetting data)? Previously, I followed the structure in the program but I feel like that is more for someone who is split testing. I have spent a lot of money and now I am in a position to just launch what works. Thinking of starting a 20 dollars a day budget with 1 AD SET with 1 AD and its copy. Any suggestions would be appreciated…I have a small budget so I cant start with many ad sets…thank you.

Hi John

John C. says good idea to use a Lifetime Budget of at least $100 and then open end the campaign i.e. no close date.

You probably will not go through this amount in a week or more - I didn’t. It took over 2 weeks to spend my $100 budget.

Review your results daily and watch all JC’s training videos on Facebook Ads. Become a Master of it as it is your first chosen method in this affiliate marketing. If you haven’t already gone through all the Facebook videos with John then find them and watch them over and over.

Here is a great link to start - it is invaluable what Brian teaches in these videos.

https://members.imjetset.com/facebook-ads-w-brian-pfeiffer/

All the best - go crush it!

Cheers!
Sally

I literally recorded new trainings on using the different ad networks last week, so YES, everything is up-to-date.

ALSO, dont let yourself fall into the trap into thinking you alwayts need the newest and greatest thing; thats shiny object syndrome

JC

1 Like

Hey John,
Do three ads inside one ad set. Keep your budget at $20.00 for all three and see what your unique click through rate is and your landing page views. 7% is a good number to look at. Hope that helps.

Hi Anon, can you tell me where are these videos located here on the site please? (I want to check if there are more) thanks!

Guillaume