New boots from Hawaii ready to jump in

Hello Im David Souza from Maui Hawaii. So far i have completed the welcome training and first week training. Im excited to be speaking with my coach and cant wait to get moving with my online business. I am looking forward to creating new relationships with all of you… ALOHA!!!

1 Like

Hi David - glad to see you in the forum and it is great to have you with us in SAS!

1 Like

Hello David… Welcome and trust that you need is here…

Thankyou very much… just got my business LLC application started and my journey towards financial freedom is starting to become attainable…

Hello David. You certainly sound excited. You are about a week in front of me. I have just finished the Welcome module and keen to get onto the next. Cheers Trish

1 Like

Aloha Kawika,

I am a newbie and having trouble with set up so you are inspiring me to keep moving!
Mahalo,
Kuuipo

Aloha Kuuipo… yes little frustrated at first but take it one step at a time pause the video then do the steps then play again… if no work then go back try again… as how I made mine… I bought the coaching too that will help big time trying to figure this out… we will see how this all plays out when all pau the training… all positive outcomes I believe!!!

2 Likes

Hi Kuuipo- if you are having trouble we are happy to assist you. Send us an email [email protected] and we will get you up and running :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get started good luck