Need some help to clarify stuff please :)

Hi everyone,

First;
I wanted to try to promote SAS over Pinterest with our link ‘‘Promote through social media and email here’’ on the main page, but… it doesn’t work. It says ‘‘Sorry, We blocked this link because it may lead to spam’’. Why…? !

Second;
On the Solo Ads set up video, what John is showing over the website doesn’t show up as the same on my side. I’ve chosen Mark Jameson as well. I don’t have the ‘‘I have ad text’’ option (as shown 6:41 on the video)

Third;
When it comes to enter our affiliate link from clickbank, he is talking about the link of whatever product we want to sell? I have to generate a hoplink for the product and copy/paste is right?

Thank you so much!

Hey Mariechantal, For the first question, I’d wait for the second module, where John shows you how to create a website, this will be compliant withh all networks.

For the second question, the interface changed a little, all you need to do is choose ‘ad text’ on the dropdown:

For the third question, yes, that’s exactly true :slight_smile: However once again, I’d recommend waiting for the second week, you’ll understand the process a little better and will be able to build your site which is compliant with ALL networks.

Ilya

Thank you!

I’ll wait then. I’m just super pumped and I can’t wait to start!