Need help with AdZilla

Hi there fellow marketers. I started about a week ago and have gotten through Module 2. I just discovered Adzilla. I set up my profile and watched the brief video by Ilya who gave some basic general information on how to get started. There was a pop-up asking if I wanted a tour, which I did, but then that went away and even though Ilya said it’s pretty simple, there are no steps and I have no idea what to do. The link for Support gives me an error message. There is no how-to on the Adzilla site. He also said there are 100s of products and templates and I don’t see anywhere near that. Has anyone had success getting through this? Thanks!

Hi itsgreen4me

I have still encountered the EXACT SAME ISSUE AS YOURS in Module 2. It has been a couple of weeks. My coach explained to me too quickly and missed most of it. I will have a chat with him about this next week.

The problems that he identified were

1/ SAS SURVEY PRESELL PAGE on Module 2 was outdated and my coach updated and created a NEW SAS SURVEY PRESELL PAGE for my Adzila page (btw, still unsure of how to fix this either, I will ask him to go over this again). He also added something on SLUG AND ADD SOME NUMBERS TOO. I missed all those steps. I will ask if I can record or video and share the solutions to everyone.

2/ the missing Clickbank ID that needs to be attached to THE NEW SAS SURVEY PRESELL PAGE ( you have to create it or ask someone to create it for you).
I have still stuck till now. I will update and let you know how it works. Cheers. David