NEED HELP! Please

Can someone help with this task? Not sure of what EXACTLY to do hereā€¦

Download the ClickFunnels plugin (zip file) from
https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/clickfunnels.3.1.1.zip
ā€¢ Install and activate the ClickFunnels plugin from within your WordPress site

I have a ClickFunnel account

I was just thinking the same thing. I donā€™t see anything that says how to upload it into Wordpress. Iā€™m going to try to upload it to my plugin section of my Wordpress site. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Hello! I found the PDF Tutorial to do this! Sign up for a Zendesk account in the Help Center then Search ā€œInstall and activate the ClickFunnels plugin from within your WordPress siteā€ and itā€™ll be the first link you see. Iā€™m going to follow the instructions now.

1 Like

Well that PDF is way out of date. This is what Click Funnels says: See my screen shot.

So they tell you how to add my clickfunnels domain to my wordpress site but Iā€™m not real confident so Iā€™ll be asking about this on the live webinar tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey sorry, I was tied up with other work and wasnā€™t able to get on here until now, but just finished the live webinar, as well. Feel free to text me or email me directly, as it would be nice to have someone to ask questions and help one another especially since we are both approximately at the same place in the courses and just started. Thank you and hope to stay in touch.

Best,
Meredith
[email protected]

awesome! Thank you :grinning:

Hey Meredith, Happy to help but if you donā€™t mind letā€™s just use the DM feature or just reply here in this thread. It will help me keep everything in one place and maybe we can help some others too because there seems to be a lot of changes in M2. Iā€™ve submitted a ticket to see what tools we actually need. After the webinar it seems like we only need AdZilla so Iā€™m confused right now.