Need advice and guidance to scale my successful FB ad

Hi, I’m new to the system, and am hoping for advice and guidance from the Community.

I’ve been running ads since 16 May, spent quite a bit, made a lot of mistakes, tried to learn from them, etc.

In learning my lessons and regrouping, I started 2 new campaigns for Glucotrust on 29 Jun and 30 Jun. They have been doing very well.

I am very proud to have these identified as High Performing campaigns, but I don’t have sales as yet.

I’ve been running a total of $20 per day (two campaigns of $10 each, same 5 videos, different audiences)

FB is advising that I scale up, but I have optimised for Website Content Views, not Purchases. The conclusion I reached from my advertising over the past month is that at $20 a day, FB wouldn’t be getting enough data to train the pixel.

My gamble was that if I send enough buying traffic (campaign objective) to the VSL (conversion optimisation) then I’d get a sale at some point.

My question is: should I scale up these ads, or should I use that extra money for a retargeting campaign instead?
How do I move toward getting purchases?

I’m looking forward to your advice and guidance.

Here are my stats: