Não consigo acessar a semana 1- Já tentei diversas formas e assisti tres vezes o conteudo

Hello, good night, I’m still in Brazil. I would like some help regarding the release of week 1 … Does anyone know why it does not release week 1? I have watched three times the same content marking as complete and watched and yet the week is not released. Can anyone tell me what else is possible to do in this case? I’m 8 days in business and I’m skating on this week 1 release issue … Thank you for your attention!
I’ve been in contact with the support for more than five days but have not been successful yet.

hey there @mario.gestao Im sure you have, but maybe just double check that you have checked “completed” all the previous videos in the “Welcome to SAS” section? hope that helps! :sunglasses:

Hello Jeanette, thank you for the feedback. I’ve watched it three times and finished the videos three times, but with no success. The worst that I have come to support, but it seems to me that they do not understand the Portuguese translation and it is a real mess …