My Journey with 1-on-1 Coaching with Daniel Dalmina

Aloha,

My name is Donna Mae Amina from Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii. I will share with you my journey with 1-on-1 Coaching with Daniel Dalmina.

I started SAS on 7/12/21 and completed the course on 8/10/21. I attended all of the Live Sessions with Ilya and I remember Daniel coming on as a featured speaker about Clickbank Products on 8/12/21. I went ahead and booked a session and made my decision to enroll as his student the very next day.

I am elated that I did.

Daniel just like John Crestani, makes it simple to learn from and then, put into action what you learn.

Daniel was very methodic and strategic in his coaching. From selecting a product to promoting that product via a Google Ads Campaign.

I have been through 4 sessions so far and I look forward to every session with Daniel.

I just completed setting up my Google Ad Campaign and I am ready to launch after I receive the approval of my campaign by Daniel.

Totally excited!!!

I chose Daniel not only because of his success with Affiliate Marketing, but because I could hear it in his voice he knows what he knows and he was willing to coach me only if I was willing to put in the work.

This works both ways. He chose me, too.

If you are looking for a coach, set up a session to talk with him and explore if his coaching is for you.

It was for me.

Thank you Daniel!!

Donna Mae Amina

1 Like

This is really great to know! Daniel is really one of the best coaches that we have.

Looking forward to your success! :smile: