My Introduction :)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex from Las Vegas, NV. I started following John about four years ago on Instagram; I recently had seen that he posted a story on his Instagram mentioning SAS Pro which drew my attention. I attended the live Webinar on May 20th. I enjoyed, and liked everything that was said on the Webinar and decided to give this program a shot. Any help or advice to get going would be greatly appreciated as I’m excited to learn, change, and have my mistakes that way I can get everything going as soon as possible!

Thank You!

2 Likes

Hi there, @AlexG! It’s good to have you here.

Welcome to the SAS family!
Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. And looking forward to helping you achieve your goal. :grinning:

Hey Alex @AlexG - what a nice story…sometimes we jest need more time to make our decisions - but those decisions mostly turn out to be the good ones! Therefore we are super happy to finally welcome you to the SAS course - may this will be the game changer for you! Work hard, stay patient, progress persistently and repeat everything thoroughly until the system runs perfectly for you! Your effort will make the difference and once you will see that, you will to stop anymore :v:
Good luck on this new adventure! The SAS team will be your companions, so you can rely on our support, whenever you need any help! Also the SAS community right here will be your greatest source of knowledge and inspiration - so connect with your fellow students and add your personal value to our forum as much as you can!

Enjoy the course (and please upload a profile picture)!
:sunglasses: