My first Fb Ad Campaign promoting Jetset was just approved!

I just started my first FB Ad campaign just like John teached in the 1st week videos. I started promoting the Jet Set webinar using the presale page through clickfunnels with all my tracking codes and pixels lock and loaded. Now I’m going to jump to week 2.

2 Likes

Great job! The coaching call will be at 3 PM PST today - don’t forget to join us!

1 Like

2 hours @anon98348840 :slight_smile:

Fabulous! Hopefully get a few sales for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @villeda3 I wish you the best!

1 Like

I just set up my campaign exactly as John explained in the video, I was under the impression that it might take a day or so to get approved so I set the start time 3 days after the submission. Then I received notice my ad was approved a few hours later on the same day. I just stoked I made an ad that works!!! happy dance!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Realyl happy to hear that. I’m already finishing Week 2. Got a Search Ad campaign and a Display Ad campaign going. Excited!

I modified the presale page a little:

1 Like

Curious how your first ad campaign went?

1 Like

It went good but no sales yet. I’m pausing FB and trying to concentrate on google Ads right now @jopat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that what you had to do to get FB to pass your ad? I am figuring out how to tweek mine after my 2nd denial. Thanks for sharing BTW