My completion percentage went back to zero, why?

I finished the welcome module, and went through the first week module. On the last video of the first week module, I click to view and was shown a redirect link to the begining of the training. Also my completion percentage went from 31% back to zero. Is there any way to get access back to the progression I had made?

Same here, went from 71 percent complete to zero. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll fix it tomorrow.

I hope your right. It keeps going back and forth between 33% and 18%. When I first log in I get my true % but soon as I click a module video it goes back to the lower %. I will have my fingers crossed.

I received a reply last evening that they had a glitch in the app. I was told to go to each lesson and click on it, move the progress bar to the right just stop before the video ends. Slide the slider
almost to the end of the progress bar, let the video finish then there will be a Lesson completed confirmation and then select the NEXT LESSON. That worked until I finished lesson 3 and tried to go to lesson 4 of week 1. And it got stuck again and I am not able to progress to lesson 4.

Life gets tedious after you get to age 18. Iā€™m 76 but I keep trying.

I was done with the entire courseā€¦100%
I go back from time to time to watchā€¦I just triedā€¦no luck
I dont have time for this

No problem! I was stuck in Welcome Week for a while and now Iā€™ve advanced. I was snagged in the Welcome module for a while; every time I clicked on Week 1, it sent me back and I viewed the videos again. Felt like Groundhog Day. I think what happened is that programmers updated some Welcome material and reset the module, so if you happened to be in the middle of a transition, you were stuck. I just now filed through every Welcome video to make sure they were ā€œCompleted,ā€ and boom, I accessed Week 1.

Please see this post:

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/invalid-access-error-new-update/4267