My Clickbank Login

Hi guys,
newbie here! very frustrated!

Did my first solo ad and can’t see it on Clickbank.
My screen on clickbank when I go to promote SAS doesn’t have me logged in.
Not sure what I am doing wrong?
Did the Udimi advt and not sure how to track if at all any sales or how it went and how to see it.
Desperate to sort out this Clickbank issue.
When I login to Clickbank it shows me the backend stuff, so I then have to open another Clickbank page to go to the market place but when I try to find products in the Marketplace to promote, my details are not available on the screen.

Hi Nelson, how are you? Welcome to the SAS family! Don’t be frustrated, it’s all part of a learning curve and we’re here to help.

Let’s get a few things straight :slight_smile:

1. You don’t actually SEE your solo ad on Clickbank. What you would see, is the hops (clicks) that your hoplink gets from the solo ad you purchased (if you gave the correct link and everything is OK). This should be seen on your reporting tab on Clickbank.
  2. Your screen on clickbank doesn’t have you logged in? I’m not sure what you mean by that, you would not be able to access the SAS promotion page or get your hoplink without being logged in to Clickbank, do you mind elaborating or shooting us a support ticket at [email protected]?
  3. Udimi sales/clicks tracking is done via Clickbank, by tracking your hops and conversions (in case purchases have been made).

I’m having a hard time understanding which details are not available on the screen and why would you need to open a new page for the marketplace. Screenshots would be helpful :slight_smile:

aye staff im having a similiar problem the page that john is showing on clickbank and telling us to go to marketplace to promote his page its not the same page, i can only acess that marketplace page when im not logged in and the default page is how he shows it in his videos but when I log in it takes me to a diffrent type of model then he shows.

I was having the same problem. Click on “ACCOUNTS” then click on your your highlighted User ID Name in the middle of the screen. It took me to the same page John shows.

same problem. I can only login through my dashboard but no way to go or click the link to go to marketplace. Manually Googling the marketplace and click the link, I can promote a product ONLY when I am NOT log-in. Then if I click login, it goes back to dashboard. I’m newbie by the way. Please help

Hi Guys!, just signed up, registered on clickbank, the page requested me to update my profile but when I click save nothing happens.

I closed my browser and tried to log in and the page just says :Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

what are my steps from here?