My bluehost website doesn't work

When i follow the instructions and make a bluehost account, name my domain, and add the clickfunnels plugin, my website just shows “just another wordpress site” if i click on the url. I have gone through the instructions several times trying to fix this please help

i also noted that in the videos john goes from having his wordpress say welcome with his profile as admin in the top corner to having his website name and a different profile, did john make a wordpress site separately to get his link to work? i can edit everything in clickfunnels just fine and add a the clickfunnels plugin, but my actual domain does not show anything on clickfunnels so i am very confused

Have you checked to make sure you have launched your site in your WP admin panel?

yes i did, i found that the solution. in the wordpress plugin settings for clickfunnels there is a field that wasn’t in the videos where you must enter your custom slug ie. domain path. i was not aware i had to fill it in as it was not in the video but that fixed my problem as the plugin now works with my domain

hi I need your help I’m stuck on week one on the set up of click funnels, I opened an account there and in blue host too. I tried to set it up and I forgot to save it al the end and it didn’t save it of course and I tried to do it again but is Not letting me, please help me

what exactly did you forget to save, the presell pages? If so you can reaccess them under the resources tab for week 1, it should take you to your clickfunnels account where you will see the pages once again. sorry if im not answering your question, please try to be as specific as possible if that is not the case but i hope this helped. good luck :slight_smile:

If you email me your bluehost login details and clickfunnels logins with your hoplink, I’ll get it all set up for you.

[email protected] :slight_smile: