MUST create additional AD ACCOUNTS in Facebook as Back Up

HI Guys.

One of my acquaintance just have one of his Ad Accounts (inside Business Manager) shot down by Facebook. Good thing he’s allowed to create new Ad Accounts after he made 2 payments with them.

I would like to suggest, to do the same in Adding More Ad Accounts (inside Business Manager) as back up…

But make sure to only use 1 Ad Account at a time to avoid conflict with your pixel.

Just use the other back up in case of emergency…

Since I have done several payments now in FB, they allowed me to create a total of 5 Ad Accounts in each of my personal Facebook account.

Hope this’ll help you in the future.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice Lea.

HI @CoachSteve

You’re welcome.

Better to be prepared…

I learned that if you’re a loyal advertiser, Facebook can give you even more that 50 Ad Accounts in 1 Facebook personal account.

1 Like

Great advise. I wish I would have known that before I started running my ads. I got my account killed and they wouldn’t let me ad a new one because the accounts needed to be in good standing.

Yeah. It’s great to brain storm in this forum…
To many things to learn…

1 Like

@Adkinsgr
Create new Facebook Account on your nickname and start anew.

I have another FB account and set up a new FB page. Right now I’m adding content to the FB page and will begin using my ads account to get FB likes. Then I will start advertising again.

Thanks Lea, this is ver,very usefull…Just got my Ad “disapproved” on FB, and looking for JC’s reference to that situation. Meanwhile I’ll create some additional Ad Account, but need to learn more on how to do it!
Thanks again for the advise.
Bo

Hi @anon29376143.

You’re Welcome.

Don’t worry about that.
There’s tons of tutorials in Youtube about how to create FB business AD Account :blush:

i hate to be a brown nose. why are people that way ?

You can also create a pixel for each ad account