More on solo ads

What exactly is a solo ad I don’t see the connections. John doesn’t explain what solo ad is like he did everything else or like how he said he will have everything layed out for us

Basically solo ads are clicks that comes from Email Blasts, or Campaigns, Sequences. You can purchase a set number of clicks from various solo ad sellers.

People receive the email about your Offer (email swipe), if they like what they read, they Click, the minute a unique person Clicks, that’s a solo ad click, then it directs them to your optin page, sales page etc.

They are usually sent to a squeeze page so you can build an email list. Some solo ad sellers will send directly to a sales page or article, but I recommend checking with them before placing an order.

Solo Ads are used most in Business Opportunities, make money online offers, Work From Home, Weight Loss and diet niches because Solo ads can be a highly-scalable PPC (Pay Per Click) traffic source.

It is different from other self-serving PPC networks such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords.

Hope this helps!

I recommend you go through the Bryan Biscoe vids on Solo Ads in week one for a deeper understanding of them.

In Udimi, is an optin page/sales page the same as Landing Page?

Hi, yes they are all the same :slight_smile: Optin specifically means that you are trying to collect subscribers (so generally offering something to potential customers, in exchange to their email address, to build your email list).

2 Likes

Personally, I feel like this discussion about Solo Ads is way out of sequence in Week 1. We get thrown right into setting one up on Udimi. But I don’t even know ANYTHING about Udimi (how to create an account, etc), about Solo Ads (what they are, why use them, etc). Not at all the smooth progression I was expecting. Don’t mean to be negative or whine but this is pretty surprising to me. I like to know why I’m asked to do something. Thanks.

Yes, I agree completely. I’m in week 1 as well. The solo ads seem a bit premature to cover in week 1 unless of course I will understand why down the road.